Posted: 1/3/18 at 4:00pm.
Henrico, Va. – BGAV President George Fletcher has named the following as standing committee chairs:
- Committee on Credentials – Carrie Kerwick, Effort Baptist Church
- Tellers Committee – Brian Kramer, Mathews Baptist Church
- Committee on Boards and Committees – Nancy Moore, Millfield Baptist Church
- Committee on Scholarships & Ministerial Education Funds – Caroline Davidson, Lyndale Baptist Church
- Committee on Program – Scott Curtis, Providence Baptist Church
- Committee on Christian Life – Greg Harrell, Fairlawn Baptist Church
- Committee on Memorial – Tim Madison, Mechanicsville Baptist Church
- Committee on Religious Liberty – Rick Clore, Orange Baptist Church
- Committee on Resolutions – Reggie Warren, Union Hill Baptist Church
The Baptist General Association of Virginia (BGAV) is a cooperative missions and ministry organization that consists of over 1,400 autonomous churches in the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as churches from Seoul, South Korea, Toronto, Ontario, the District of Columbia, and the states of California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia.