The Coordinator for Worship and Church Music Ministries can provide a variety of opportunities for networking and personal consultation in specialized ministry areas, as well as church music and worship staff support and development, including:
- Full-time music staff search assistance
- Music staff development and encouragement
- Children and preschool choir support
- Virginia Baptist Male Chorale: Choral growth and worship opportunities for full-time male Ministers of Music.
- Virginia Baptist Women’s Chorale: Choral growth and worship opportunities for women (full-time, part-time, or volunteer) who are engaged in music ministry within their churches.
- Va. Baptist All-State Choir
- Music, Worship and Arts Camp: a special week at Eagle Eyrie designed for students who are interested in Music!
- Worship evaluation, renewal, and growth
- Audio, lighting, and technical support
- Interpretive movement
- Puppet ministry
- Drama ministry
Upcoming Worship & Church Music Events
| February 8, 2019 - February 9, 2019|
| 2019 Virginia Baptist Combined Handbell Festival |
Mount Vernon Baptist Church, Glen Allen
| July 15, 2019 - July 19, 2019|
| Music and Worship Arts Camp |
Eagle Eyrie Baptist Conference Center, Lynchburg
Networking opportunities, seminars, workshops and personal consultations are available to congregations, pastors and church staff in the area of discovering and experiencing authentic worship, evaluating worship experiences, adding additional worship experiences, and worship renewal.
- Worship Leader Networks: A variety of networking opportunities for individual worship leaders and church staff leadership based on similarities of worship experiences and need.
Virginia Baptist Chorales
The Virginia Baptist Chorales are member-run organizations that provide a musical outlet, fellowship and encouragement for Virginia Baptist musicians, and include:
- Virginia Baptist Male Chorale – Choral growth and worship opportunities for full-time male Ministers of Music.
- Virginia Baptist Women’s Chorale – Choral growth and worship opportunities for women (full-time, part-time, or volunteer) who are engaged in music ministry within their churches.
Both Chorales have recently completed recording projects and CDs can be requested by contacting Tom Ingram.