This is a great opportunity for children and youth to:
- discover and utilize their God-given talents within the context of music and worship leadership.
- Receive encouragement and nurture as they develop skills necessary to become not only our future worship and church music leadership, but also to become active participants in a meaningful worship experience.
- Experience singing and making music with others outside of their own surroundings who also enjoy singing.
- Experience the joy of preparing, learning and performing more challenging music.
- Experience singing as a ministry to others both within and outside of their own congregation.
- Develop more faithful musicianship in their own choirs.
All-State Choirs will not be held in 2018; however, check this page often for updates on musical opportunities in 2019.