Date: September 25, 2019
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Virginia Baptist Resource Center
2828 Emerywood Parkway
Henrico, VA 23294
Perhaps the greatest financial challenge of our churches is providing compensation for church staff. Personnel costs consume an increasing percentage of church budget resources. Benefits, especially medical insurance, are the primary driving force in the rising cost of church staff compensation.
Implementation of Healthcare Reform adds even more complexity to creating the best benefits package possible within the funds available. Application of Healthcare Reform to church benefit structuring will be a focus of these seminars.
About the Seminar
To assist churches and church staff, the BGAV is offering a seminar to help churches create and manage benefits as part of a comprehensive compensation plan for church employees.
Jeff Cranford, BGAV’s minister in residence for church finance, will lead the seminar and cover:
- The importance of benefits to your church
- Selecting the right medical plan
- Customizing the benefits package structure through funding options and design
- Stretching your ministry dollars by controlling costs over time
- Other benefits you should include
A video recording of the seminar will also be available to those who register but cannot attend in person.
- $15 per person (BGAV church members)
- $30 per person (non-BGAV church members)
Please register if you wish to receive a video recording of the seminar.