Date: September 14, 2017
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Dan River Association Office
1230 Dan River Church Road
Halifax, VA 24558
Perhaps the greatest financial challenge of our churches is providing compensation for church staff. Personnel costs consume an increasing percentage of church budget resources. Benefits, especially medical insurance, are the primary driving force in the rising cost of church staff compensation.
Implementation of Healthcare Reform adds even more complexity to creating the best benefits package possible within the funds available. Application of Healthcare Reform to church benefit structuring will be a focus of these seminars.
To assist churches and church staff the compensation planning ministry of the BGAV is offering a series of free seminars* to help churches create and manage benefits as part of a comprehensive compensation plan for church employees.
* Seminars are provided through gifts of BGAV churches to the Cooperative Missions Budget. For good stewardship of Cooperative Mission Budget resources, a minimum registration of persons from five different churches is required.
About these Workshops
The seminar leader, a Compensation Planning Specialist at the Baptist General Association of Virginia, will cover:
- The importance of benefits to your church
- Selecting the right medical plan
- Customizing the benefits package structure through funding options and design
- Stretching your ministry dollars by controlling costs over time
- Other benefits you should include
Field Strategist, Central Region; Compensation Planning Specialist
Guidestone Administrative Assistant
800.255.2428 or 804.915.5000, ext. 5293