Date: August 27, 2018 - August 28, 2018
Dover Baptist Association
11006 Lakeridge Parkway
Ashland, VA 23005
Many pastors and lay leaders are learning the value of having a life and leadership coach come alongside them in their journey and help them take the steps necessary to move forward in their spiritual journeys. Join us for this introductory course and become a coach!
- How do you listen constructively to others?
- What powerful questions do you use in the conversation to move the person to think beyond their present situation?
- How do you help someone make a decision?
- How do you encourage them as they take the next steps?
- What helps a person follow through with their commitment and find accountability for their decision?
Find out how to use these ministry skills to impact your relationships with neighbors, colleagues, church members, and strangers. Join us for this class and find out what it means to take a coach approach to your relationships.
$325 per person for BGAV church members
$450 per person, Non-BGAV church
* Special Rate for Dover Baptist Association church pastors and staff: $100 per person
This class is a pre-requisite for all other coaching classes!