Date: October 17, 2016 - October 19, 2016
The Founders Inn & Spa
5641 Indian River Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Note: 10/6/16 at 2:45pm: This conference is postponed. More details will come shortly.
The Lighthouse Project focuses on a single comprehensive objective: to empower one community at a time in every state across America. This is accomplished through programs and training that improve their life skills, respect for public safety and community while encouraging cooperation and appreciation of all people that make up the village.
Our Mission is to uplift the community to “Believe” in the “Courage to Change”, whereby drugs, gangs, violence, crime, and suicides are not the option. The entire community will be strengthened by a collaboration of stakeholders that will become beacons of light to a community that has been living in the dark.
To achieve our goals, our envisioned future, through an unwavering commitment to our core ideology, purpose, and values.
The Lighthouse Project stands for advocacy, education, equality, and inclusion.
The Lighthouse Project exists to better the economic, professional and social positioning for community stakeholders and the general public at large.
Dwayne A. Crawford, Executive Director
National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
Pastor Arthur Price Jr.
16th Street Baptist Church Birmingham, AL
“1963 Bombing of four young girls”
Mr. Rod Wheeler
Fox News National Crime Reporter
Bernice L. Frazier, President/CEO
Southern Christian Leadership Foundation
Through discussion and experience help define the best practices.
- Public Safety Official – BEST PRACTICES used to Reduce, Crime, Violence, Drugs and Improving Community Relations
- Facing The Challenges of Mental Health Issues In America
- Where Is The Church On Social & Moral Issues?
- Partnering To Save The Neighborhood
- The Challenges Educators & Social Workers Face In Today’s Society
- What Impact Does the Media Have On Crime & It’s Prevention?
- Suicide & Drugs Are Not The Option
- Best Practices For Police/Citizen Response
- Young America Speaks, Is Our Nation Listening?
Packages: Early Bird Special – $159 per person (until September 30, 2016, $189 per person after)
*Groups of five people or more can register at $139 per person!*