Date: May 23, 2016
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Virginia Baptist Resource Center
2828 Emerywood Parkway
Henrico, VA 23294
Retirement isn’t something you just stumble into one day. It requires careful attention to details and a trusted partner who cares about you and your needs.
Good thing there’s GuideStone. The partner you trusted as you invested toward retirement can come along-side you as you move in and through retirement. Join us as we discuss the decisions you need to make and learn how these decisions can impact your financial well-being and lifestyle in retirement.
Those within ten years of retirement.
Who Should Attend
Ministers and church staff participating in the church retirement plan who plan to retire within five years.
About these Seminars
With the guidance of our seminar leader, Jeff Cranford, BGAV’s Compensation Planning Specialist, you’ll learn about GuideStone’s benefit options and gain access to useful tools and resources we make available, including:
- Your retirement income needs and available resources
- Basics of Social Security and Medicare benefits
- Ins-and-outs of starting your benefit with GuideStone
- Investment adjustments to consider before retirement
- Development of a countdown-to-retirement timeline
- Conferences begin at 9:30 a.m. and run through noon