Last month, 18 churches from the James River Baptist Association (JRBA) joined together Saturday, October 4, to complete 57 projects in their community in and around Buckingham County.
All in all, over 500 volunteers participated, making a real impact in their community through Operation InAsMuch.
- free car washes
- free yard sale
- cooking and serving breakfast for a local fire department
- delivering food and treats to workers at post offices, sheriff departments, and rescue squads
- handing out bottled water and New Testaments at a local festival
- giving nursing home residents roses and cards
- light construction work at area homes
- working at a clothes closet and food bank
- loading groceries at the local Food Lion
- distributing quarters at a laundromat
- conducting health screenings
- cooking and handing out 275 hot dogs and chips at the Christian outreach and pregnancy center
- and much more!
God bless the churches of the JRBA and all others across Virginia who joined together to serve their local communities in the name of Christ!