Posted: 10/17/18 at 5:30pm.
Please be sure to read the following proposed items that will be considered at the annual meeting. Questions about them? Contact Marilee White.
- Program Committee Report
- Committee on Boards and Committees Report
- Committee on Christian Life Report
- Committee on Religious Liberty Report
- Committee on Resolutions Report
- Committee on Scholarships and Ministerial Education Funds Report
- Nominations to the Committee on Boards and Committees
Recommendations from the Virginia Baptist Executive Board:
- 2020 Special Observances and Emphases and 2020 Special Offerings
- Resolutions of Appreciation:
- Executive Board Nominees and Biographies/Executive Board Chair
- 2019 Proposed Cooperative Missions/BGAV Budget and World Mission Causes
The Baptist General Association of Virginia (BGAV) is a cooperative missions and ministry organization that consists of over 1,400 autonomous churches in the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as churches from Seoul, South Korea, Toronto, Ontario, the District of Columbia, and the states of California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia.