The Virginia Baptist Mission Board is pleased to announce the release of our new website.
In addition to a new look, VBMB.org is now hosted on a completely new platform, allowing staff to quickly respond to both new initiatives and technologies.
We hope that the new look and features will make visiting the site a quicker, easier, and more interactive experience. Some of the features include:
- A multi-column “mega” menu: The main navigation bar is also “sticky”, meaning it will stay at the top of the screen as the user scrolls down.
- Responsive design: A visitor can view the device on a phone, tablet, or laptop and the website will “respond” to the size of the screen by automatically shifting elements around for easier viewing.
- Improved Events manager: Events are one of the most important ways Virginia Baptists engage with one another. The new calendar system makes keeping track of upcoming events easy.
- Improved staff listings: Need help with something? A contact person should be no more than a click away!
- Social media integration: Visitors may now share website content directly to their preferred social media network.
We are continuing to work on the website over the coming days and weeks. Though we’ve worked very hard before launch, unfortunately there will still be bugs. We ask for grace as we identify and fix any issues that arise. Found a bug? Please let us know!
Ultimately, this new site gives Virginia Baptists a versatile platform to innovate and expand our online presence.
Questions? Contact Nathan White, VBMB Web Minister at email@example.com.